|REGATTA PROPERTIES, L.L.P.
Quality Rental Housing in Central Florida
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. All adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, accurate, dated and signed
application. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A nonrefundable $35 application fee will be
required for all adult applicants.
2. Applicants must submit proof of a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly
rent. We reserve the right to require a cosigner. A minimum of two years residential rental history
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing,
collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years.
4. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or
1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
6. Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence,
assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever.
In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld", “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”,
further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
7. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect cooperative attitude, timely payment,
sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities,
no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without
damage at time of lease termination.
8. Acceptance of pets is conditional (with the exception of aggressive-breed dogs) and requires a
nonrefundable pet fee of $200 per pet and $15 per month additional rent per pet, depending on
size. Photos of pets must be provided with application.
9. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied
10. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the
market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a Rental Agreement,
the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be
applied to the required move-in amount.
11. Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing for approval. If
approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, cosigners, and/or additional advance
rent payments may be required.